We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming conference sign ups.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/HFAvGVr (or click the button to the left)
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Ms. Seidl at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can sign you up manually.
At St. Brigid-St. Augustine School our goal is to continuously challenge our middle school students to ensure that they are capable of handling the academic rigors of high school. We offer a multitude of classes and special programs for our students. In addition to our regular academic curriculum, over the course of their middle school experience, St. Brigid-St. Augustine's students are encouraged to take advantage of advanced Math and English classes. Moreover, students with a keen interest in science will be intrigued by our rigorous science program. click the links for more information
- Challenging Academic Curriculum
- Advanced Math & English programs
- Rigorous Science Program
- Quinnipiac University's Science Fair
- Exploring Computer Science
- World Language: Spanish, Independent Study or ELL/Dual language program
- High School Prep Classes
- Art & Music
- Physical Education
- Future Musicians Band
- Music ensembles Perform at Radio City Music Hall
- Performance & Theatre Arts, Music Ministry
Get Ready for the 2019-2020 School year!
Click on the buttons for more information!
Summer math/Language Arts packets for middle school students are available by coming into the office
Click on the picture to view the 8th grade class night slide show, put together by Ivy and Ricky.